About Plume Support Pages
Your customer can find a variety of user guides on Plume's support pages. While the information provided is essentially the same, there are some differences between each language version, including specific links to download the app. It is important that your customer uses the proper version of the app (gamma or kappa) for your deployment and downloads it from their country appropriate iTunes or Play stores.
- US English - Based on Gamma version of HomePass app. A few articles may also include some details related to the original Pod.
- UK English - Based on the Kappa version of the HomePass app.
- German - Also based on the Kappa version of the HomePass app, but all articles are in German.
Some information in the Plume Support pages also includes information specific to Plume retail customers and will not necessary apply to your customers. Below is a list of all sections that will be relevant to your customers.
App User Guides
- If the customer needs help logging into the app or managing their account, they should have a look at the Plume Account app pages. US / UK / DE
- Articles surrounding parental controls like device freeze, timeouts and Content Access features can be found in Content & Parental Control. US / UK / DE
- Access features including setting the SSID and network passwords for each zones can be found in Passwords & Access Control. US / UK / DE
- Network Monitoring & Management includes articles about some of the basic network management functions of the app like adding/deleting pods, checking network status and health and the ISP Speed Tests. US / UK / DE
- Online Protection includes articles about and how to manage the Online Protection features of Plume. US / UK / DE
- IoT Protection contains articles specific to this feature. US / UK / DE
- Advanced Installations contains articles on more advanced setup configurations and app functions specific to the router mode. US / UK / DE
- Managing Devices contains articles on device management features of the HomePass app including the Device Speed Test. US/ UK / DE
Useful Customer Guide Categories
- Tech Specs & Capabilities - Includes information on the pods and their capabilities. US / UK / DE
- Pod Connections - Basic Troubleshooting for the network and pods. US / UK / DE
- Performance Issues - Basic troubleshooting for slow speeds. US / UK / DE
- Device Setup - Articles for device specific setup. US / UK / DE
- Device issues - Known device connection issues and troubleshooting. US / UK / DE
- How Plume Works - Information on Adapt and other basic pre-sales type questions. US / UK / DE
- Basic Setup & Configuration - Basic Plume setups with a modem, router, residential gateway or fiber. Pod placement guides for pods. US / UK / DE
- Advanced Installations - More complex network configuration and topologies, including multiple gateway pod setups. US / UK / DE
- Turn Off Old Wi-Fi - Instructions on how to turn off the Wi-Fi on the most popular brands of routers. US / UK / DE
- Privacy - Information about how Plume handles customer privacy, including GDPR information for EU based customers. US / UK / DE