Pod Claimed on another account
There are three common reasons for this error message during initial set up:
If the account is set up ahead of time, they may be trying to setup a new account.
- Search for the customer's account and location using the serial number of one of their pods. This ensures that they you are using the proper account. You can also use their Account ID.
- Provide them with the correct email or change the email to the one they are trying to use (you will have to delete that extra account first).
- Help the customer verify the email and reset password if necessary.
Pod was not removed from a previous owner's account.
- Search for the old location using the serial number of the pod.
- Delete the pod(s) from the other old customer's account.
- Add the pod to the current customer's network.
Customer accidentally created a second location (network) on their account.
- Use the location drop-down in Plume Central or the NOC to bring up the other location registered to their account. If you search using the serial number of the pod, the other location (network) will come up immediately.
- Delete the pod(s) from the second location.
- Add the pod to the correct location.