Frontline Tier 2/3 contains more advanced tools and analytics that can be used for advanced troubleshooting of the customer's network than are found in Frontline Tier 1.
In addition to the features found in Ftrontlione Tier 1, Frontline Tier 2/3 includes engineering-level controls to better diagnose more complex client device compatibility and network performance issues. Some of the additional features found in Frontline Tier 2/3 include:
- Input data (average channel gains, PHY rates, Interference, radar rate, etc.) used for optimizations
- The ability to manually steer a device temporarily to a particular pod and band (Directed Steering)
- Controls for router functionality (IP reservations, port forwarding, subnet, etc.)
- Toggles for more network-level features
- More graphs and data that can be used for more in-depth analysis
- and much more
Frontline Tier 2/3 is ideal for Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support personnel.