Consumer Experience Management (CEM) Platform
When a Service Provider chooses to partner with Plume they have access to a wide variety of tools to help give their customers experience the best possible Wi-Fi. Features are grouped into three categories:
Haystack – A suite of tools that allows support to assist customers with their networks, without needing to be on site:
- Signal for proactive monitoring
- Plume Central and NOC for support tools
- Dashboards that allow an ISP level network overview
HomePass – An ever-growing suite of customer-facing features available through the Plume App:
- Adaptive WiFi features like Optimization and Steering.
- HomePass Access features like Access Control, Content Filtering, and Device Freeze.
- AI Security features like Online Protection, AdBlocking, and Advanced IoT Protection.
- Motion features like Plume Motion and People at Home.
Harvest – Market intelligence tools that include Trends and Analysis, Reporting, and Campaign features.
Plume offers a variety of options depending on the deployment model. Regardless of an ISP’s size, from add-on resellers to small independent ISPs to multinational Tier 1 ISPs, a Plume hardware solution can be found for ISP partners. These can be over-the-top solutions that add on to existing networks to full cloud deployments, including hardware and feature customization. Hardware options are not limited to Plume pods, other OpenSync™ enabled network hardware can also be used to deploy Plume networks.
Because the use of OpenSync™ requires cloud control, developers, and ISPs working with OpenSync™ can get access to the Plume development cloud through OpenSync™ partnership with Plume and the development cloud deployments. In order to monitor and test hardware with the cloud developers also have access to Plume Central. Access to a Development and Validation cloud hosted by Plume is also available to developers on request.
For more information on working with OpenSync™ visit the OpenSync™ website.