Still looking for Internet connection to Plume pod...
If the "Still looking for Internet connection to Plume pod..." screen pops up, it means that the HomePass app is not detecting an Internet signal on your gateway pod.
Here are the most common reasons for this issue:
1. IP is not provided through your modem or modem does not have internet.
- Power cycle your modem (unplug for at least 30 seconds) with the pod still plugged into it via Ethernet. If you have recently rebooted your modem or router, re-establishing the Internet connection can take a while.
- If your gateway pod is connected to another router or switch, verify that it's properly setup by reviewing our recommended setup here. To confirm Internet availability, check the modem status lights or try to connect the pod directly to the modem.
2. Pod is not receiving any power.
- Check the outlet for power using another device or pod. Try to plug in the pod to another outlet. The LED should turn solid briefly and then slowly pulse if it is plugged into a working outlet.
3. Pod does not power ON or is defective.
- If the LED does not turn on at all when plugged into a known working outlet or the LED is quickly flashing, try another pod so you can continue with the setup.
- The defective pod will need to be replaced.
4. Bluetooth on the device is OFF.
- Be sure to turn ON Bluetooth on your device. The Bluetooth option is often found in the Settings section of your device.
- The notification will automatically disappear once it detects the gateway pod, so you can continue with your setup.